Fullwalls.blogspot.com

Monday, May 5, 2008




Kristin Scott Thomas found an unlikely saviour for herself in the form of astrology, which according to her helped rid her of her demons. The British actress had severe emotional problems and suffered from crippling self-esteem but a trip to an astrologist turned her around. She said, "I felt socially inept. I used to be afraid of calling people up to ask if they would have lunch with me because I was afraid they’d make up an excuse and I wouldn’t be able to handle the rejection."

Kristin Thomas paid $268 (Rs 11,000) for the one-hour session and is convinced it was the best thing she has ever done. "I’ve had an astrology reading. It was the best thing ever."

Note - These high resolution pictures are of 3000 pixel resolution. View them in their original resolution to enjoy them fully and observe the minutest details on your favorite celebrities.

Source - World Wide Web

0 comments: