Fullwalls.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 26, 2008



Natalie Portman on the set of New York, I love You in BrooklynNatalie Portman on the set of New York, I love You in BrooklynNatalie Portman on the set of New York, I love You in BrooklynNatalie Portman on the set of New York, I love You in BrooklynNatalie Portman on the set of New York, I love You in Brooklyn


Natalie Portman was photographed dressed as an Indian Bride on the sets of her latest film "New York I Love You" in NYC. She looked beautifully gracious in her makeup. We've always loved her but seeing her dressed as a bride was a scintillating experience!!!!

Find out more about "New York I Love You" - Click Here

Note - These high resolution pics are of 3000 pixel resolution. View them in their original resolution to enjoy them fully and observe the minutest details on your favourite celebrities.

Source - Hotcelebshome & Celebutopia

0 comments: