Fullwalls.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008




This sexy "Sex and the City" starlet denies that she refused the film version because the money wasn’t good enough. The sexy star who stars as PR exec "Samantha Jones" in the hit US TV series and upcoming movie reportedly turned down the movie because of the money, but denies the fact.

She said, "I think, looking back four years ago when we were first discussing the movie, it was a really tough time for me in my personal life. I was going through a divorce and my job of seven years was coming to an end. Then my dad was diagnosed with dementia which was the toughest thing of all, and we had to put him in a home. I returned to Canada where my family is. That’s really the reason behind it. It wasn’t about the money".

Her co-star Sarah Jessica Parker has defended the actress, insisting she was entitled to consider money before agreeing to the movie. Sarah quoted, "I heard a number of differing stories, but I never interrogated Kim. At the beginning I too thought it was about money. She had mentioned money a bunch of times and nobody should vilify her for that. I think people made a decision that we had vilified her and I think that was very unfair. She’s talked publicly about the money being an issue and I think she has every right to do that. But the best thing that came out of it is that we are doing this film now and I think we get to tell a much better story by waiting a few years. This was the right time".

Kim's last movie "My Boy Jack" was released in 2007.

Note - These high resolution pics are of 3000 pixel resolution. View them in their original resolution to enjoy them fully and observe the minutest details on your favourite celebrities.

0 comments: